Tuesdays with Aldrinne

|
One... two... finally! I was counting my absences in my blog calendar on my sidebar & two days of jumping to different places started to ruin my normal body clock & my blog rankings... making it from 400th to 710th place. Boo!

Amidst the fun time I had last last night with my classmates in church & with my best friend Eric in the movie house, I wasn't that lucky enough in my semi-final (or should I say pre-final) examination. It wasn't really our fault even if we studied for that, because it was unbelievably difficult.

I just hate it when I fail (then again, who doesn't?), especially when my score was almost close on the passing grade. Before going to church, I was really depressed although I know it's part of learning... it's the grade part I'm worried about.

It was the sound of praise & worship that serenaded my worried heart; I was bound to feel that way cause I couldn't change anything anyway, & I know I just got to have faith in Him... as long as the future's intact with God's will, then I'm happy about it. After all, faith is blind... but it sure doesn't have to open its eyes to walk.

Praises for Eugene Domingo!After the Sunday service, Eric & I hanged out a little outside the mall & went back to catch the ten o'clock movie. We planned to watch Eugene Domingo's blockbuster hit 'Kimmy Dora' & we're incredibly thankful that we did.


I have to say, Kimmy Dora was the only filipino movie that was so additively high-larious! Seriously, it was the best comedy movie I've ever watched throughout my whole life. How Eugene portrayed her two characters was a two-thumbs up & you can really see the hard work they've put just to give the entertainment this country needs. Even those old slapsticks you always see in tagalog movies was incredibly funny as if it was new. & it was pure brilliance how she did so well from the start upto the end of the movie. Her drama scenes weren't corny too... all in all, it's the best movie of the year, & this maybe Eugene's biggest break to finally conquer that 'queen of comedy' title which I don't know who currently is. lol

That movie lifted my spirits up! You see, everytime we're down, God is delighted to prosper us, to give us the things we needed, & to give us the life according to His will. All we need is more faith to walk with Him along our journey through life.

Yesterday, apart from our group meeting for our socialization in the Center for National Mental Health today, I got off from the worry world & fixed myself with my bed, just to catch up with my sleeplessness. I think I'm winning now, but I guess it's only for now that I'm taking the first lead. I still have to undergo lots of pressure especially that the board exam, together with the IELTS & NCLEX, is almost near... but I'm lucky I have the people & the GOD I need with me.

Forever thankful. Forever faithful. & now I have to prepare for our duty now. I still have to catch up with my interpersonal techniques so I have to end up here. God bless & take care everyone. Joy! Joy! Joy! :)
Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :D

1 comments:

pligg.com said...

Lefty's Journal » Tuesdays with Aldrinne...

Wahh! The only filipino blogger here in this site has a new blog post!!! LOL LOL LOL
ANyways, read the interesting happenings & please drop a comment thanks! :D...