Leave me RESTLESS

|
Who would've thought I was out from the blogosphere for five days already? It just shows that I had a very productive... over-productive even, & a very fun fun week! Amidst the restless days & nights I had, at least I was awake for a reason... & I patted myself on the back for that.

Unfortunately, I also had to skip blogging too. Primary reason: An embarrassing declination in my Midterm grades (From 92 to an astounding 79). I don't blame blogging, really, but it's just that my professor & at the same time my favorite pastor noticed that my performances weren't good enough, & it seems like I'm putting too much time on blogging.

When I looked at my blog, I told myself 'Okay... something has gotta change. First of all, I'm not a reporter who has to blab about everything he notices 24/7.' After that realization, it was a very different week.

Thursday: Apart from the happy learning experience we had during NCM104, we celebrated Ate Nikki's birthday at her dorm. Even though I stayed only for two hours or less, I still had a good laugh in our get-together.  Kudos to Ate Nikki who got her package (by the way) last Sunday.
Friday: It's funny how a simple cold can turn into an awful flu. Seriously, my immune system just couldn't take it anymore last Friday; good thing I already had a return demonstration last week because I couldn't get myself up to go to school.

After my rest from the early morning until almost five o'clock in the afternoon, my siblings & I visited my Grandpa Dan who arrived in the States last week ago & was currently residing at Astoria Plaza Hotel. My grandmother, my aunt & my two cute cousins were there & I was overjoyed when I saw how big they are already. It was really cool to see my extended family again!
Cute little Kirsten! :)
Saturday: How could you not enjoy a Saturday morning, right? The only difference was I still have my Audit classes during the weekends. It sucks... but my day wasn't that bad because our Audit mentor was really, really caring.

Not only did she notice that I am half-Chinese (cause not all people can tell I have a Chinese blood), she also complimented my skin tone lol, but I didn't love her for that... she was a good speaker & she makes everything so simple about Psychiatric Nursing.

After the audit class, I was surprised I slept for almost ten hours from the moment I arrived home until four hours before the start of my Audit class. It wasn't that really good because too much sleep doesn't mean you have more energy.
Cool mentors deserve guys like me lol
Sunday: I'm just really happy that I still get to have lots of time to study my notes before the two post-exams were given to us... & our mentor made sure we understand her lecture before the tests. So in the end, I got a perfect score on the first exam & a fair score of twenty points over twenty five on the second.

After the exams, Ate Nikki & I went straight to church. After that, I went to Eric's condo to sleep there because it was closer to the place for tomorrow's duty- San Lazaro Hospital. Rackie, Eric & I had a nice psych review & italian dinner.

Monday: I woke up, sleep deprived, at five o'clock in the morning for our orientation in San Lazaro Hospital. An hour of grooming & final landmark reviews later, I went to the hospital & arrived five minutes after seven o'clock.

Vain Vain Vain lolWe had our orientation at around nine thirty so I read some psych notes to kill some time. After the orientation, I went straight to my house to rest. Unfortunately, the whole subdivision had no electricity because the company was fixing the wires.

I was kinda pissed off from that event so I texted my grandmother if they're at the hotel right now so I could chill there at the moment. I went to Megamall with my little sister & had lunch there with my grandpa Dan and my grandmother & spent the whole day watching the news (about politics), eating nutritious food, & taking a warm & relaxing semi-bubble bath at the hotel. I needed that.

My little sister & I went to Megamall again afterwards to meet up with my mom & my aunt Gina who visited the Philippines again with her aunt. I really missed her so much! We went to Renaissance Hotel in Ayala to give us some stuff & to rest for a moment, then we went home after that.

After we arrive home, I packed my things again & went to Eric's condo again to sleep there. It was like eleven o'clock in the evening & I still haven't started on my research paper that was assigned to me. I almost had an all-nighter after that & then I woke up late... like a quarter to six o'clock in the morning.

Today: When I opened my eyes, Beps was horrifyingly surprised by what she saw- two red eyes adjusting to the light from the outside. Yes! I woke up with my adrenalin, drank half a cup of coffee to keep me awake & spent the whole trip worrying about my red eyes... might scare some people in the train. Ate Almira & I met up with each other on the LRT station & succeeded in our goal of avoiding tardiness when we arrived ten minutes after the call time.

During our duty
So I went with Kuya Henry on the way back to the EDSA Shaw Station after our duty. I had a fulfilling brunch at Jollibee before I went home. Now I'm sitting here in my room, full blast on the AC... & will rest for awhile.

I think I'm excused to stay out of my normal blog length today, huh? I mean, I was gone for six days anyways. lol Ahh! You know what, God really knows what you needed from time to time. So I'll see you all later?

Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :D

2 comments:

pligg.com said...

Lefty's Journal » Leave me RESTLESS...

Shoot! First time posting after six days of blogosphere absence. Hope you enjoy! :)...

dolly said...

just enjoy yourself..
btw.. u are cute.. ^-^