Secretary's Note

|
Guess who's running for secretary in the student council? I could've imagine David Archuleta being my assistant secretary, but I guess he's just too busy going for the gold in today's finals of American Idol Season 7.

Speaking of being busy, what the hell is happening to me? I couldn't even fill a week of messages here in May. I guess the impact on getting pretty busy really got into my butt lately... no wonder it's big...

Anyways, my last two weeks have been dedicated to school & everything about school. It's all about being, you know, attentive in your duty, especially when 'the going gets tough.' Certain problems may arise but it's all good... I mean everything is just a blast! You know, it's like making it to the finals & you're just there... with the feeling of serenity & the power to acheive everything. More to that, you'll be able to feel like today's your day, like there will be no chance in heck that I would get depressed to anything that will go likely infront of me.

At least I still get to boost myself even though next week is gonna be my last week of summer classes & the start of hibernation again lol.

Nothing has changed, I guess. I'll be writing more songs that's coming from this little vessel of emotions, but now, being focused on running for Secretary & passing summer classes with flying colors are what I should prioritize just for a few more days.

God bless & have a good day to everyone. I promise I'll be posting more blogs here in Lefty's Journal.

Special thanks to Icey, Cathy, Karren, Mafe & Anj :D


Signing off, Secretary Archuleyva! Love it :D

0 comments: