May. Midterms. Mayhems.

|
I'm such a bad person... but I should be when you're protecting your rights as a student, especially when you feel like you've been disrespected.

This isn't gonna sound nice, & what I'm gonna say isn't applicable to all the security guards out there... just in my school. They got to stop being 24-hour bastards all the time. Damn! Do they know the word concern?

Awhile ago I pulled up a show in the school hallway, I shouted at the guards about how they should understand the word autonomy. They're like robots who only do what they need to do, regardless of what the students will experience.

What's the use of their brain for, anyway?

I'm not usually the type of person who shouts at people because I have high respects to them, but it's not the same when you're being treated low. It just hurts in my part.

Anyways, got to keep studying. I'll be posting my 74th song that I have written & it's gonna be a duet between me & my David Archuleta lol. It's called Never Had I.

Peace!


Signing off, MicroAllanogist :D

0 comments: