*Puff Puff

|
I really miss being dismissed early. Seriously, I never felt so happier when we were allowed to go home at, I don't know, maybe four pm? All I know is I saw daylight again! hehe

When I arrived home, I went straight to bed & woke up at 9-ish. I'm so relieved having the feeling of satisfaction & contentment from the day I had, plus the rest that I needed so badly. At least I get to spend time with my pillow before I go back with my school bag.

Although I had so much to do today, I think I'll be putting everything behind for now & put a little attention to myself. I've been doing school stuff so much that I never realized I've never been having my me-time, so I decided to take the time off & just sleep myself away. Yeah!

I'm also writing a song later. It's gonna be a different one! Rn'B baby! lol That is so not me... but I think I could pull it off. What do you think?

Special thanks to Icey, Cathy, Karren, Mafe & Anj :D


Signing off, Home Spa

1 comments:

Pao Ice said...

yipee!! early dismissal.. grr..

Tagal ko nga nagwait kay pao.. whaha!! instead na 30mins lng..

Pero ayos lang nkapag meal planning naman tayo.. haha!!


Layzozommmmmessss--ah!!