...& everything else

|
Another week finished & I feel so relieved! It's been a week of tribulation, disasters, & fun moments here in this little world of mine.

In life we always experience unexpected turns, whether good or bad. That's what I have done this week, took unexpected turns, & at first I thought it's a mistake, but then again... who knows? It's just the way we learn something about life, & though change is rather a pessimistic thought, everything can't always be the same.

We have to be brave in everything- that's one of the lessons I really haven't learned this week, but rather, prove to myself that courage is next to independence, & even if I'm just an 18 year old, I still wanna be the guy who can stand alone without any hands that lend a help... because, based on my experience, there won't be any hands to reach you & pick you up. A sad thought, but a true one.

I haven't realized I haven't updated my blog for... two days? I think I'm just soooo tired to do anything right now, & today I haven't made any promises to myself that I will study or do some exercises because I just need my vacation so bad. That's procrastinating, I know, but what can I do? If you haven't noticed yet, being dragged around 24/7 can give you the right to just sleep yourself away 'till tomorrow's school.

I'm a little needy, but isn't it a super-duper cliche? We all are needy people & we need something to get something, & at the end of the day, you just need to rest.

Another great achievement for me today is that I already had 79 songs! Yeah! With two new songs I'll be posting later this week. It's called Battlefield of Love & Make Me Feel Alright. In those two songs, I again imagined David A. singing it with me... oh my! I have got to stop my obsession... well, it's an inspiration so... undo... lol. Speaking of David A., woah! I loved his performance from Wednesday's show, Simon said it himself- "You didn't beat the competition, you crushed it!". Though I already know that the other David is more likely gonna be the next A.I., well, I think that night David A. got back to his game & proved that he can be one too.

So okay, I'm tired & happy about the songs & A.I., took unexpected turns & signing out!

God bless & have a good night everyone! Take care.

Special thanks to Icey, Cathy, Karren, Mafe & Anj. :D

Signing off, Battlefield of Love- Allan Aldrinne Leyva Feat. David Archuleta (So cool!) :P

0 comments: