In my throne again...

|
From the rising fame of the two Davids in American Idol to the fall of China because of the earthquake, there's still me who exists to continue the path that I God had planned for me to take.

This is the very first time this year that I skipped blogging for a couple of days. I really cannot blame myself because every little bit of life's tribulation is moving me & sipping out all of the energy that's inside me, & all I could do is to be dragged along & not complain about it.

You might be wondering why I didn't have any time posting something here... let's just say I'm really out of time for everything. Imagine going to Starbucks from eleven in the evening upto two in the morning just to finish a project, then sleeping at three and waking up at five. Not satisfied? Then imagine doing two scrapbooks in just one full night; researching the topics & of course, designing it. I spent an all nighter for that. Still not satisfied? Then maybe you're one my classmates today- trying to juggle it all.

It's kinda ironic, actually, to think that these are only temporary in making yourself a better person but it's taking you forever to pass them. I know that in the end it's all gonna be worth it & that you'll be rewarded with full of surprises, but I think I want to get my reward now... even just a complete bed rest for the whole day. That would be so good!

Lots & lots of school works are still needed to be finished though summer classes are finally going to end... I think we only have two weeks left until another one starts sometime later in June. Expect a heck of an adventure in hospitals! Oh yeah! I got to have my own Grey's Anatomy now! & to sum it all up... I think I'm running for the position of secretary in student council...

Have a good day to everyone & God bless! Take care! :)

Signing out of my throne, King David :)

Special thanks to Icey, Cathy, Karren, Mafe & Anj :D

0 comments: