Campaign Week!

|
In a moment when you just finished summer school & just wanna take the rest of the day off but you can't because you're running for secretary in the student council, yeah! It does kinda suck big time, but it's all good, I guess.

It really feels awesome when you think of all the hardships you've been through, & how you have sacrificed your time from blogging & writing music so you could study or rest. I think that's the best part of working & studying hard... uhmm... not that hard but at least you're making enough effort to prove that you can really pass this one.

Though problems may arise, I'm still constant about being happy & contented. Just having to see my friends helping me in times of my need or simply being there in my lowest points of life to cheer me up, I think we've just made the right shampoo for a bad hair day, don't cha think? :D

Like David A. (I'm addicted to him so sue me), it's all gonna be new to me in the following weeks that are coming because I'm doing something that's really out of my talent, but maybe having the ability to organize & stuff like making everything perfect is helpful enough to tell myself I'm fitted to run for the position. I'm not saying I deserve this cause clearly there are more talented people that I am, but just being able to stand up & prove to myself that I know I can be those people who deserve more is the best way for me to say "I'm Allan Aldrinne Leyva & I'm running for the position of student council secretary."

I'm also scared about not being able to know who my opponent is because I can't help myself picturing that person who has a great devotion for the job too & is very well suited to have it, but I'm still laid back about the whole situation because even if I win or lose, at least I have proven something that's out of my character, & that's one of the reasons why you can be exactly anything you wanted to be in this world.

Okay, I'm not ready for campaigning because I'm too tired being motivated but I really want to see if I can do this, not only for myself but for my co-party people as well, that sounds funny... lol

This week I'll be posting a lot of songs I have written when I have the time &, not to be boastful or anything, but I already have 82 songs that have given a lot of meaning in my life. So even if I'm not doing this blogging thing, I'm still writing my life & probably yours too through my songs.

Speaking of 82 songs, how weird is this post being my 82nd one too? Wow, I don't know if it's coincidence or I just made a really good timing. It's been a blast just expressing my feelings through the things I love doing & making a mark that I know in the future will be the things I'm really telling my grandchildren. lol

Awhile ago I was thinking if it's better to skip all these things right now or fast forward life because I know you'll end up living all your dreams by having this certain kind of achievement anyway, but I know that's not possible & that's just the way it is for us to learn, so I'm happy having all you people around. God bless us always & take care everyone. Good mor-night is the most appropriate greeting, I guess. Just stay tuned for more episodes, or rather updates here in my infamous journal about an infamous blogger turned singer turned secretary *Wink*

Special thanks to Icey, Cathy, Karen, Mafe & Anj :D


Signing off, Archuleyva!

0 comments: