Ctrl Damned

|
If I could undo everything today, I really would. You know, all that stressing activities & feeling not being cared by my friends really just got into me, & now, I'm having this habit of blaming myself at the end of the day. I just don't know what to do... & that's just great!

Do you have this feeling of giving everything you got, & when you're there to let them see it, they were not there to support you? The worst part was that they cared about someone so much rather than me. I mean, I'm not jealous or anything but... I'm not just a character in a story where they could just kill me or something, no... that sucks when they treat me like one.

What a perfect season ender this drama had had. I mean, that's what I love about reality; you'll never really know when everything that was up there would come down in just a couple of seconds...


Signing off, Needing someone

1 comments:

bing said...

.,.im here ='b