Walking on Sunshine

|
So I'm actually tired of apologizing for not updating my blog everytime I make a post. So I posted some of my new songs like I promised. *Smiles*

Anyways, our internet connection actually had a kidney failure or something. We subscribed to another internet company but turns out it's actually slow as a turtle (no offense to turtle-lovers out there though). If ever there will come a day where it'll get running like before, then no more internet-condemnation, I promise.

However, there are certain things in life that needed to go slow. For me, you don't have to rush life too much to a point that you're beginning to hate it. It's more enjoyable to slow down a bit, becoming a turtle & appreciating life the way it should be.

Just like learning how to play a guitar or writing some songs or even enjoying a vacation with your cute little cousins, you create more moments when you ride the waves on a mundane speed.

Appreciate life by walking. You'll never know what good things might appear... God bless & take care everyone. More songs & 'blupdates' here in LJ. :D

Setting altruism to the third bar, Aldrinne :D

0 comments: