203rd Song- Runner

|
Runner
Allan Aldrinne Leyva
   
Memories may fade away
So I am saving all the things that you would say
Cause this time will never stay
So let’s pretend everything remains

Like that day when I first saw your face
Or the time you said your love won’t fade
When we grow up & act like we’re adults
I know our love together has no faults

(Chorus)
Maybe we’ll stay in love forever
Or say the word goodbye
At least it’s worth a try
But honestly, I’m betting on my future
We’ll have to stick together
You’ll always be my runner
You’re always first on the line

Though you don’t know
I’m on your control
& I’m not complaining cause it’s why I’m born
Recently, I wished you’d talked to me
That our love is more than complex but it’s real

You cast away the storm & brought the sun
It’s like I’m living in the dark but now I’m found
Like the waves, you hit me in the heart
I’ll cross the seas to make this feeling won’t stop
(Repeat Chorus)

Can’t predict the future, I’m afraid
Just tell me you’ll be there & that you’ll never fade
But it’s alright when things don’t go my way
Maybe next time I’ll hit the target when I play

(Chorus)
Maybe we’ll stay in love but suffer
The rumors spread like thunder
At least I’m on your side
Lately, I wish this love would linger
Together fire & water
There’s this you’d conquer
I know you’re first on the line
(Instrumental)
(Repeat Chorus)

0 comments: