201st Song- What About Me

|
What About Me
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

I get that you’re busy
No need for you to say you’re sorry
Even I can’t control time
I know that you love me
& baby I know that you are worried
So please don’t you vent this out on me
(But)

(Chorus)
What about our plans?
What about your promise?
What about the time?
Am I expecting for nothing?
& what about out love?
What about our story?
What about our faith, our space, our dates?
Why can’t you see?
What about me?
  
I know that I’m needy
You don’t prioritize me
Sometimes I couldn’t take it anymore
I should be demanding
But you always laugh & ignore me
It’s like you do not take me seriously
(So)
(Repeat Chorus)

I know you’re sad that you’re not here
You ain’t beside me
The only reason I’m complaining
Is that you’re enjoying
While I’m not around
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

0 comments: