202nd- Made For You

|
Made For You
Allan Aldrinne Leyva
  
You’re the only water
To remove this fire
You’re the only sunlight
That surpassed my night

& I can’t believe that
That you have loved me back
Your résumé seems good & I’m eyeing you
  
& in this group of people, there was only me
I’m considered special & the lazy bee
  
Still I can’t believe that
You still love me for that
You’re résumé seems good & I’m eyeing you
  
(Chorus)
Cause you’re the only one who’s fitted for this job
I’m the one who needs control
& amidst these people, you have picked a person
That is mentally unstable
I’m made just for you
I’m made just for you
Made just for you
  
I’m probably the worst fighter
Who can take you down
But you’ll be my buffer
When I have to suffer

Still I can’t believe that
That you have loved me back
You’re the only one who stays when they turn their backs
(Repeat Chorus)

(Instrumental)
I’m made just for you (Repeat 2x)
I’m the wanted criminal
I’m so predictable
I’m the worst type of person
But I’m thankful that you are here
To be my eyes & ears
Can’t you see I’m made for you?
I’m made for you
(Repeat Chorus 2x)
  
I’m made for you
Made for you

0 comments: