Question About Land Reform

|
Yahoo Answers---

Allan (posted a question) : How does Land Reform help to improve the economy?

I need SERIOUS answers quick

(4 hours later --- that was quick)

Royal Horse (posted) : Do your homework yourself! This is a SERIOUS answer and quick as well!

Be more humble and less rude the next time you ask. Writing a please costs nothing
*Oh no Royal Horse, looks like you messed with the wrong guy tonight...*

Allan (email) :

I apologize if you do not really get when I said I need SERIOUS answers. Let me tell you why, it's because people nowadays don't really answer other people's questions, instead they just mock them & write stupid things not related to anything at all, & they just do this because they just want to get points so they could 'level up' or something, like what you just did a while ago, right? You're on a roll, Royal Horse, so keep answering the questions that do not match to your incompetence. I don't need someone to tell me what to do, but still I want to thank you for being a pain in the ass who knows NOTHING but to lecture someone. Clearly there are some people who just had to ruin your day by being a smart-ass with no educational background. If you suggest that I should do my own homework, then I suggest you live your own life & try to live it with prospects. I don't know if you get my point, considering you do not have a formal education, but I guess you still know things about MANNERS, right? Thank you so much for understanding... or trying to understand. I hope you could live a long & fruitful life, cause it's not gonna be fruitful in my eyes. Once again, I apologize if you do not understand my question, I can feel your pain. Thank you & have a nice day :)

BTW,
I just need opinions & views so that I could add this up to my RESEARCH project.


*I can still be an enemy, right? At least I try to be. ^',

Thank you Royal Horse for ruining my night. I still need to study for my Biochem exam & you just had to say this. What're you, my mom?

0 comments: