3:46am

|
Sometimes we thank God for having a family & a set of friends... but at the end of the day, you're just... alone.

It's not that I don't feel their presence & love, I just can't really place myself to what they are & what they have. It's also not that I'm different to them, I'm just not similar to them.

I'm not a deviant person, but when I think about it, maybe I am. The thing is, I had to rub my eyes infront of the mirror, & when I see this person looking at me, I doubt that what he looks isn't really what he is.

I think it's just a matter of still finding my purpose in life, that is why I'm occasionaly having this kind of dilemma resulting to being a nocturnal blogger. I cannot find the main reason why I still need to live. It's really hard in my part, & I know I'm not the only person who knows about it.

I just need a little appreciation, I guess. I'm not much of a bragger, but I do want someone to tell me I'm doing a great job. Maybe from this point, I maybe one step closer to finding the real me.

I'm posting this thought not to show that I'm updating my blog, but to share what I feel right now. To everyone else, have a good day today & God bless.

1 comments:

'-iCe cReAm-' said...

.,.u ar aprreciated,,, ur doing a good job! ='b