No Dramas! No Dramas!

|
Finally! A soap opera with no sad parts! Yey for me!

Weeks ago, I posted some things that described my crappy feelings, but today I really feel different. It's as if everything is going right, or everything just seems alright. I still feel the emptiness & the loneliness, not to mention my view towards life, but when I think of it, I'm the only one who's making my own problems. Hey! I'm 18 & alone? Shouldn't I be at least 30 or something to say that?

Well! I'm just happy that I'm happy. I'm tired from all those school works & things that burst along the way, but all those will be fixed right?

I'll keep posting more happy *with fictional parts* stories here, so until here. xoxo gossi... Allan :)

~~~Congratulations to Sta. Lucia! My favorite basketball team! Woohoo! 2-0 na! (Big Girls Don't Cry - Kuya Bitoy) hehe

0 comments: