2011

|
Seminar. Studies. Losing friends. Transcript of Records. Graduation. Work. Resignation. Review. Review. Review. Board Exams. Christmas. New Year.
 
This year is all about fire & desire. I'm ready.
These were the words that probably summarize my life in 2010. Obviously, it was way better than 2009. I mean, both years have dramas, but at least the big '10 didn't consist of me almost getting kicked out of school, or the fact that I had to choose between pursuing a bad path to save my good reputation or ending a reputation for a path that I was originally supposed to be in. Well, I had to suffer the consequences in either options anyway, & I'm not really that popular in the first place, so I guess I went with the latter one. The one that was right for me. For everybody.
  
& it turned out to be, like I said, better than 2009.
  
So we have to move forward again. & now it's 2011. There's something about this year 2010 hadn't brought out... & this is desire.

I'm firing up this year. With a promise to update weekly, or even daily like before. This year, it's going to be different. This year, it's going to be all about my strength & capabilities.
  
I'm a firework, Aldrinne :)

0 comments: