214th Song- Love You Know

|
Love You Know
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Twenty one
You always hate the number twenty one
You associate these things to me
& I’ll believe

My mistake
Is that I grew up to someone you hate
You associate your heart to me
So you’ll be free

(Chorus)
If you think it’s me
& the way you see
Ask yourself in what you feel
If you think it’s wrong
& we don’t belong
I can’t guess the love you know

They agree
It’s just you’re scared to what they’ll think of me
I don’t know the love you’re looking for
I’m not enough
   
My mistake
Is that I don’t mean to destroy your faith
It’s not that I don’t have the time to wait
‘Till it’s too late
(Repeat Chorus)
   
If you think I’m bored
Then why you close your door?
Tell me if I’m worth the fall
If you know you’re right
Then you can leave tonight
Just tell me if you don’t love me anymore
  
Twenty one
You always hate the number twenty one
But it seems it’s just the way you feel
That changed you here
(Repeat Chorus)

0 comments: