Pretending to be Busy

|
It's quite funny how people say they're so busy, but they actually do nothing. I do that, telling people I'm occupied with tons of school works but when I think about it, I do have a lot of free time! Wow! It's been a long time since I last posted something here. I also didn't get a chance to upload some music I've been listening lately. Anyways, I'll be having my Prelims in Monday so wish me luck, cause I'm really not that paying attention to some of the subjects (Let's just say my Christmas spirit started so early), but I'll really study hard tomorrow. I'm just really really tired from school, but I can't sleep. I think it's also because of the chocolates I had a while ago.

No dramas for today. Though I'm freaking tired, I still am happy. But I do need some doses of Hale & Maroon 5 to make my day more complete. =)

<Starting to make a new profile design for Christmas>

0 comments: