Everything is Better Than Before!

|
To those people who made me what I am today- Thank you for shaping the real Allan. I like to believe that I, myself am a product (iAllan) & all of you guys are the reason why I keep myself changing for the better. It doesn't really matter if you're the good or the bad guy in my story, I don't even care if I was the bad guy in your's. The thing is, what you have done really made a big impact in my life. Because of you people, I became a good, loving, caring, & an honest person. Because of you, life became very hard- the reason why I became strong. Because of you, I learned to become a person.

To God- I know you already know what I will write, because You are the only one who knows me in & out. Thank you is not enough to give back everything that you have given, but You said all we need to do is to follow & obey You. & even though sometimes we don't do the way the way that You have told us, You still give us something we need. Thank you, thank you, thank you God. ~~I love you more than you'll ever know~~ Actually, you do know. Thank you God for accepting me here in friendster as one of Your soldiers. ^^

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Everything will be better than before!

Everything is better than before! ^^

0 comments: