198th Song- The Need To Protect You

|
The Need to Protect You
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Sorry baby, I don’t know
You get so feverish & cold
I shouldn’t noticed from the start
But then I got mesmerized

By the way you talk to me
You always let me worry-free
But still I ain’t so guilty-free
Please don’t you spoil me too much

(Chorus)
You wake me up when everything’s over
I blinked for awhile then you’re better
I promised to love you forever
So please don’t you hide all your fears
The need to protect you is here

I always try to kiss your lips
Thought it’s the sole remedy
Sure enough that I believe
You complain when you feel (bad)

But never did you try to hide
The love that’s always worth a fight
Please instill the thought that I always be by your side
(Repeat Chorus)

Here
Sorry baby, I don’t know
I couldn’t even take control
But then again it’s just too much
When you hide your reasons to me
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

But then again I’m thankful
You’re loving me

0 comments: