196th Song- Everyday I Fall For You

|
Everyday I Fall For You
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Everyday I fall for you

Listen baby
You always leave me restless
Broken hearted
You always have the advantage

So now before you go
I’ll close the doors
& try to let you know

(Chorus)
Everyday, it’s all the same
You kiss my lips
& play a game
Still, it’s all so new to me
Everyday, I go insane
You give me chills
I can’t resist
& everyday I fall for you

Conditions are unfair
We keep this thing like an affair
But then who needs ‘em?
As long as I got you in here

So please, please
Don’t you go
I’m here alone
Don’t want it anymore
(Repeat Chorus)

& I keep on falling in love
Keep on falling in love
Keep on falling in love
Keep on falling in love
Listen, baby
I can survive the world with you
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

0 comments: